This is a Zanzibar travel package that takes you to two places: Jozani Forest and Prison Island. All this happens in a span of three days. This guided tour takes you to Jozani is also famous for rare red Colobus monkeys and even harder to spot – Zanzibar Sykes’ monkey, a very rare monkey species unique to Zanzibar. Along with Red Colubus Monkeys you can expect to see Bushbaby, 50 different species of butterflies and 40 species of birds. Jozani forest is a natural pharmacy, an amazing source of natural remedies! Every plant or tree cures something. What is so beautiful about Jozani forest tour, that height of the trees and the palms are just outstanding!
Prison Island on the other hand is an old quarantine station, headquaters of giant land tortoises and snorkeling spot. Join a half-day trip to Prison Island. We will take a boat from the shores of Stone Town, setting down anchor 5 km away, on the beautiful white sand spongy beach of Prison Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Driver Guide, Inward transits & Boats hires
What's excluded :
- Flights ,Tipping the guide, Visas & Hotel
Upon arrival your guide will pick you up from the airport or habor! Thereafter, he will take you to check in a hotel in Stone Town. After you are checked in your guide will take you to have lunch and there after hop in boat and go to the prison Island! You will have an opportunity to meet the giant tortoises and have an amazing time curdling and watering them. There after you may enjoy the beach! Sun Bathing and swimming. Also, as there is a reef near by you can take the opportunity to go on snorkeling. In the evening you will return to Stone town where dinner at forodhani is highly recommended!
After breakfast your guide will be ready at the hotel lobby to take you to Jozani Forest! Here, you will have wonderful photo opportunities and sightings of the rare creatures living in the forest normally easy to view on the pathways. . At jozani you will also visit the Mangrove swamp and walk around the Mangrove forest. After lunch you will have some free time as you head back to stone-town. You can allow anything random to come around!
This is the last day for you in Zanzibar we have left it free for you to purchase souvenir!
• Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Departure Point :Zanzibar, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.