Wine Tour from Sedona to the Verde Valley Vineyards in Luxury Transportation
Our tour to four wineries will be either in a luxury tour coach, or in a luxury SUV depending on the size of the group going out that day.
You may choose to enjoy tastings or bottles of award winning wines. You will receive discounts for tastings and bottles of wine, at some of the wineries. Also, we are the only tour company that allows you to bring your own alcoholic (or nonalcoholic) beverages with you on the bus.
At one of the wineries we will have a picnic, outside next to the grape vines or inside depending on the weather. The picnic is served on linens, includes a personal charquterie board. This includes French bread, gourmet cheeses, hard salami, olive oil with balsamic vinegar, grapes, nuts and chocolates, for each individual person on the tour.
At one of the award winning wineries we will be touring the production facility and barrel room. There we will discuss the wine making process and what it takes to make a cluster of grapes into an award winning bottle of wine.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - French baguettes, olive oil and balsamic, 4 artisan cheeses, Italian dried salami, grapes, nuts, eclectic chocolates
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - While tasting fees are not included, Sedona Vineyard Tours does receive exclusive discounts at some of the wineries.
- Stop At: Alcantara Vineyards and Winery, 3445 S Grapevine Way Verde Valley, Cottonwood, AZ 86326-5152
Enjoy discounts on tastings at one of the prettiest wineries in Arizona.With its Chapel and grounds see why Martha Stewart has declared this one of the "Top 10 to get married at in the country."
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Page Springs Cellars, 1500 N Page Springs Rd, Cornville, AZ 86325-6008
The largest winery in the Verde Valley has won over 50 awards and has made over 70 varieties of wines. Do the tastings or buy a bottle and enjoy it on a beautiful deck that looks over Oak Creek.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Javelina Leap Vineyard, Winery & Bistro, 1565 N Page Springs Rd, Cornville, AZ 86325-6009
Enjoy the best sangria on the planet plus discounts on tastings and bottles of wine. After enjoying your tastings we will tour the wine making facility and barrel room.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery, 1555 N Page Springs Rd, Cornville, AZ 86325-6009
Our tour will conclude with a visit to Oak Creek Winery. There is discounts on tastings.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Personal Charquterie - French baguettes, olive oil and balsamic, 4 different artisan cheeses, Italian dried salami, grapes, nuts, eclectic chocolates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you and your group up anywhere in Sedona and the Village of Oak Creek. This includes any hotel, resort or private home. However we will NOT give you a pickup until until 24 hours before the tour date. The pickup time will be sometime between 10:00 and 10:45 depending on date, other passengers and their pickup locations.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2019 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.