Whisky & Wildlife are two things that Scotland is famous for. Experience them both on this very unique adventure.
From the history and youth of Lindores, to the years of craftmenship at Dewar's, you will gain insight to the world of Whisky. Heading north from Edinburgh your first visit is a tour of Lindores Abbey Distillery. A short drive takes you into the southern highlands where you will embark on a highland safari adventure.Step outdoors on true highland experience and go off road in a 4x4 vehicle. Close to safari is the second distillery of the day Aberfeldy Dewar's, again a distillery with great history, located next to the river Tay.
Enjoy scenic drives and some fun Scottish facts and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Knowledgable Driver Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fees to visitor attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Lindores Abbey Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Highland Safaris
- Entry/Admission - Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
The wonderful Forth Bridges and village of South Queensferry. Take some great photos and grab a coffee at a local cafe. Find out about the bridges and the local history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lindores Abbey House Abbey Road Lindores Abbey Distillery, Newburgh KY14 6HH Scotland
This is an amazing distillery, with a vast history in the area. Experience an excellent tour and a tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Highland Safaris, B846, Aberfeldy PH15 2JQ, UK
In the southern Highlands you will experience an off road safari and get close to Scottish deer. The location is famed for Eagles and other wildlife. We will also enjoy lunch in the cafe, which boasts a great menu.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy Distillery A827, Aberfeldy PH15 2EB Scotland
Enjoy an amazing tasting with 3 drams and specially created chocolate at Dewar's Distillery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredVehicle will arrive 15mins prior to departure time. Departure time is 8.30am. Please be ready prior to this time. Thank you.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves available if required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.