Whitewater Rafting at Koprulu Canyon Antalya
Have you ever tried rafting before?
Away from the coast, this part of Turkey is something of an adventure playground - created by Mother Nature herself. We’re talking craggy peaks, forests and river canyons. And it’s the latter that this trip focuses on.
It’s a white water rafting trip in the Köprülü canyon in the mountains. After driving to the riverside village of Beskonak, you’ll be given a safety briefing before you don a helmet and life vest. Once you’ve taken your seat along with your guide in an eight-person raft - get ready to roll. Feel the cool breezes as your raft skims and spins over the waters with everyone laughing and shrieking along the way.
Keep your eyes on the scenery, too. You’ll raft past steep cliffs and pine forests that most tourists never get to see. It’s an exhilarating ride but the rapids are gentle rather than turbulent, so they’re perfect for beginners. There’s also a complimentary lunch included in the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Equipments: lifevest, helmet and paddle
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Photos and DVD movie
- Equipments: Neopran, Rafting shoes
Need adventurethılling fun We have the ultimate thrill in wet fun for you
Splash rapidly down the cyristal waters of the köprülü kanyon on a raft holding 8 pax
İf you want a tougher chalenge then try a cano for 2 people and have wild rıde(cano extra)
Rafting offers a wide variety of fun and no experience is necessary.
14km raft swim break lunch return hotel
• Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki, Manavgat Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Side,alanya,belek,konakli,avssallar area.we pick-up all travelers and drop off back to hotels make sure to contact us let us know your hotel room we pick up all travelers in front of hotels meeting point is security
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.