Whale and Dolphin Watching Yacht Trip in Puerto Colón
The “must do” for every tourist is a whale and dolphin watching trip on Tenerife. In one of the most popular places in the world, you can experience a wonderful adventure. You will be with whales and dolphins nearly face to face in the crystal clear blue water. The area around the Canary Islands has petitioned to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and even without the official certification, you will soon discover why this part of the world is so beloved. Look out for dolphins and pilot whales playing joyfully in the wake of your ship, and look up for the bird life high above.This is nature at its best, and your captain will be sure to point out the most populated dolphin and whale spots along the way. If you have never had a chance to experience these magnificent creatures up close, it is an experience you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and water
- Ham and cheese baguettes
- Vegan and vegetarian options available on request
What's excluded :
- Photo service provided (optional)
-3 hours of adventure in the ocean
-Whale and dolphin watching
-Snorkeling & Swimming (Weather Dependent)
-Beer, wine, soft drinks and water
-Ham and cheese baguettes. Vegan and vegetarian options available on request.
-Photo service provided (optional)
New Sunset time available at 19:00 until the end of August!! Please note this is only 2 hours long and will either go to look for whales and Dolphins or go to the swim stop but not both. The price is the same as this is late hours.
Please note that the language you have chosen on that day, may not be available depending on the captain on that sailing. The languages we speak on every tour on every day is English and Spanish. If you need a certain language on a certain day please message us prior to booking. Thanks!
Departure Point :Puerto Colón, puerto colon, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.