Walls Of Dubrovnik - Small-Group Tour
Choose this tour for the best experience of the city walls of Dubrovnik! It's led by history buffs, based on facts and research and made for all the history lovers out there. Our guides are all locals of Dubrovnik and they will add their personal touch to the tour with their own unique style and presentation. It's a small-group tour - there will never be more than eight guests per one guide so that there is a nice, personable feel to the tour where the group can really connect with the guide and fully immerse in this experience. Oh, did we mention the amazing views of the Old town...?
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- Professionally licensed certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- City Walls admission fee per person (200 HRK), payable by cash or credit card at the entrance
- Entry/Admission - Walls of Dubrovnik
- Entry/Admission - Revelin Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minceta Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Fort Bokar
- Entry/Admission - St. John's Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This is what it's all about - we'll take you on a walk on top and all the way around the city walls. Two hours packed with beautiful views and interesting historical anecdotes!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Revelin Fortress, Svetoga Dominika 3 Culture club Revelin, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The moment we climb up the walls we will see the mighty Revelin fortress. Your guide will tell you about its construction and how it served the city of Dubrovnik in difficult times.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Minceta Fortress, Ul. Ispod Mincete 9, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Our guide will take you up Minčeta tower, the highest point of the walls, for breathtaking views of the Old Town. You will learn about the importance of Minčeta in the defense of Dubrovnik throughout the history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fort Bokar, Od Puca 20, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
One of the first casemated forts in all of Europe, builty by the great Florentine architect Michelozzi.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: St. John's Fortress, Kneza Damjana Jude 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We will be atop the fortress of St. John on this tour, overlooking the old harbour. You will hear about its history and enjoy the views of Lokrum island and the old quarantine.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We will talk about the famous Lovrijenac fort, the strongest and the most impressive. Your guide will share with you interesting details about the thickness of the walls and some intriguing words in Latin... We remind you to keep the tickets for the city walls as they're also good for this fort, which you can visit on your own.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Harbour Viewpoint, Ul. Svetog Dominika bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Ulica Svetog Dominika, Ul. Svetog Dominika, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.