Volcano National Park Adventure From Kona
No other tours are available that visit the locations we are offering. Both tours are genuinely unique to the island. It is very rare to ever get to talk with a local Geologist, let alone get to spend the day with one. Our 3 slogans are:
• The only volcano tours guided by Geologists in Hawaii
• Join us for a "Chance of a Lifetime" Adventure on our Volcano Tours.
• Adventure and fun with a real Geologist as your guide to the most active volcano in the world!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Filtered water in personal bottles, backpacks, and umbrellas and rain jackets if necessary
- Entry/Admission - Heavenly Hawaiian Kona Coffee Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heavenly Hawaiian Kona Coffee Farm, 78-1136 Bishop Rd, Holualoa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96725-9748
Visit an award winning 100% Kona Coffee Farm, with exclusive access, tasting and tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
Have you ever seen a beach with black sand? Because of constant volcanic activity, you'll find white sands and black sands on the island of Hawaii. Located on the southeastern Ka'u coast, Punaluu Black Sand Beach is one of the most famous black sand beaches in Hawaii.
Located between the towns of Pahala and Naalehu in Ka'u, Punaluu Black Sand Beach's jet black shores are an unforgettable sight. Coconut palms fringe the upper edge of sand and you may also discover large Honu, (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles), basking on the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park protects some of the most unique geological, biological, and cultural landscapes in the world. The park encompasses the summits of the world's most active volcano, Kīlauea. The only comprehensive Park Tour available. Tour the Park and the entire Chain of Craters Road from Summit to Sea.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
On sunny days, rainbows appear in the mist of the 80-foot falls, making for some pretty magical views. The broad waterfall — nearly 100 feet in diameter — plunges over a natural lava cave and into the river below.
When it rains, (which it often does in Hilo), the engorged Wailuku River makes the falls wider, muddier and louder. On these days, you won’t see the rainbows for which this spot is named, but the sheer volume of water and the accessibility of this spot for all ages make it a fun, quick and easy excursion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hilo, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Drive through Historic town of Hilo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saddle Road, Hawaii Highway 200, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Saddle Road, Hawaii, is considered among the most spectacular roads in the world. This is 55-mile drive of a chance of a lifetime experience. Hawaii’s Route 200 goes through all four of her climates – tropical forests, arid desert, lush grasslands and misty mountaintop fog. Between miles 19 and 23, you’ll see a few places with lava flows and young vegetation and trees. But just after Saddlehouse Road, you’ll see the ridges that show where a 1936 flow slowly came to a stop 2 miles away. Near the road you can see where lava thickened and left the telltale mounds of a slowing flow. From here, you’ll continue through the volcanic aftermath of hundreds of thousands of years of lava activity as you head toward Belt Road, where you’ll eventually descend into Kona or Waikoloa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MUST Pick Hotel Location for Pickup:This is for KONA pickups only not WAIKOLOA:- 7:50 Target Parking Lot (Optional)- 8:00 Seaside Hotel- 8:00 Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach- 8:00 Uncle Billy's Resort- 8:00 Royal Kona Resort- 8:00 Kona Reef Resort - 8:00 Wyndham- WorldMark - 8:00 Wyndham- Royal Hawaiian Resort- 8:05 Royal Sea Cliff - 8:10 Aston by the Sea- 8:10 Kona Bali Kai- 8:15 Kona Coast Resort- 8:15 Keauhou Shopping Center - 8:15 Kanaloa at Kona- 8:15 Wyndham - Mauna Loa Village- 8:15 Sheraton
Departure Time :1/17/2020 - 8/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are abiding by all State of Hawaii and Federal CDC Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.