Venice Street Food Tour with a Native & Top Rated Expert
Explore the City of Canals in the best way possible, in this Venezia street food tour, you will walk through the to must-see sights as well as diving into the Venetian cuisine.
The tour begins in the morning at the Church of San Salvador, where you will meet the expert local professional guide.
A stone-throw away is the world-famous Rialto Bridge. This bridge, first constructed in 12th century, spans the Grand Canal and is the true heart of Venice.
Next, follows a trip to Campo San Polo. The tour continues towards tasting the culture by way of local food in an authentic Venetian Bacari. These small bars offer the best cicchetti in Venice.
Please do inform us at the time of booking of any specific food requests, we will be happy to organize and accommodate such requests. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Whilst food is included, please note that this tour does not include beverages
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local expert
What's excluded :
- Tip ( optional)
- Hotel pick up / drop off and transportation to the attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Grand Canal is the true heart of Venice. Next, follows a trip to Campo San Polo, the largest campo of the city where many an open-air cinema showing are held, eventually reaching the beautiful Basilica dei Frari, a Venetian Gothic church dedicated to the Assumption of Mary
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
Follow the guide and have a look at " Casa di Marco Polo" in Venice
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.