Venice Food Tour & Wine Tasting in Rialto with a Native & Top Rated Expert
Embark on a wonderfully delicious experience of Venetian cuisine in this food tour across Rialto, the commercial heart of Venice. Explore well-loved sights, the world-famous Rialto City Market and Bacaris, which are little bars offering the best wine and Italian little dishes in the region. With the guidance of a local, professional expert, you will discover the beauty and magic of Venice, the ‘City of Canals’ through Venetian wine and food, with a sprinkle of architecture and monuments along the way.
A professional expert guide will lead you through area of Rialto beginning the tour from the Rialto Market. Passing over the iconic Rialto Bridge across the Grand Canal, the tour continues through narrow streets and other bridges to several gorgeous spots and sites.
Please do inform us at the time of booking of any specific food requests, we will be happy to organize and accommodate such requests. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local expert
What's excluded :
- Tip ( optional)
- Hotel pick up / drop off and transportation to the attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Your professional expert guide will lead you through area of Rialto beginning the tour from the Rialto Market. Open now for seven centuries, Venice’s main market has been hosting the freshest, tastiest and most mouth-watering fruits, vegetables, Venetian snacks and local seafood
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Passing over the iconic Rialto Bridge across the Grand Canal, the tour continues through narrow streets and other bridges to several gorgeous spots and sites.
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
The tour continues hopping from island to island into a bacari, a small wine bar. Here, indulge in the Venetian tradition of cicchetti, a collection of small dishes including bread bites, polenta, meat slices, diced potatoes, cooked eggs and fresh fish accompanied with a glass of white wine
Departure Point :Chiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Calle al Ponte de la Guerra, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.