Ushuaia Shared Shore Excursion in National Park with City Tour
Our exclusive and personalized service will ensure you enjoy the tour while avoiding the busloads of tourists that are expected to arrive and avoid shooting photos through the windows as in large buses. After departing from the port we will drive through the southernmost city in the world and the only one in Argentina located between the mountains and the see. We will know its history and culture, stopping at scenery spots for taking the best pictures. Then we head to the National Park where we visit lakes, lagoons, streams, rivers and having enough time to stop at a cafeteria located in the middle of the forest for a snack. Finally, we get back on time to the port.
-It is required a minimum of 4 and maximum of 17 passengers to run this tour.
- INFORM YOUR CABIN NUMBER WHEN BOOKING
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
You will see the priestine forest at the end of the world, lakes, rivers and will breath the purest air of the world.
Also you will stop at the most beautiful viewpoints of the city to take amazing scenary pictures.
***IT IS REQUIRED TO JOIN A MINIMUM OF 6 AND MAXIMUM OF 17 PASSENGERS PER VAN TO RUN THIS TOUR***
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
-Your guide will be waiting for guests at THE PORT EXIT ( 600 feet from the ship )-The welcome sign will read CALA TOUR#2-The tour starts 1 hour after ship arrival. You should meet the guide before that time.-***Provide your cabin number when booking. This information is required in order that you coordinate a meeting with the other participants of the tour on ship to disembark altogether as a group avoiding long waits.Ports
- Perito Francisco Moreno 1398, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will operate the tour at 70% of vans capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.