Tsum Valley & Manaslu Circuit Trek
Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit Trek explore the lesser-visited hidden valleys of Manaslu. This trek also stops at many Buddhist monasteries, Gompas, and stupas in the region. One can enjoy the views of mountains like Mount Manaslu (8163m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Shringi (7161m), Larkya (6249m), and Ganesh Himal (7422m). Similarly, the culture and lifestyle of the Tsum and Nubri communities is also an attraction on the trek.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick-up
What's excluded :
- The trip starts from Kathmandu with a drive to Soti Khola via Arughat Bazaar. Next, your trek starts from Soti Khola to Machha Khola through the narrow trails. Then, passing Budi Gandaki valley, you head to Lokpa via Jagat. Passing Chumling village, you reach Chhokang Paro and trek to Mu Gompa. Further, you retrace your way back to Chhokang Paro and head to Ganesh Himal Base Camp. Then, you return to Lokpa and trek to Namrung passing Deng village. Trekking through Sama Gaon, you head to the Manaslu Base Camp. Ascending on a snowy path you trek to the top of the Larkya La Pass (5160m). Furthermore, you head to Syange passing Tilije, Tal, and Bimthang. Finally, you head back to Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying a board with your name and our company nameAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.