Transfer: From Tbilisi Airport to Gudauri Winter Resort
We provide a car designed for mountain and snowy terrain that your trip was comfortable and successful. Our drivers are professionals.
We have comfortable cars available, if you have a desire, our driver will lead you to a large super market, and you can also stay in several interesting as well as beautiful historical sights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- We will meet with you at the Tbilisi International Airport, from where we will go to the Gudauri ski resort, the trip will last up to about 2 hours. You will need to provide us with full information about yourself, as well as which hotel you would like to stay at.
We provide a car designed for mountain and snowy terrain that your trip was comfortable and successful. Our drivers are professionals who speak. Russian and English.
Departure Point :
Avoid the stress of finding a taxi or sharing a transfer upon arrival in Tbilisi. With this transfer from Tbilisi airport, just enter your details when booking, pay in advance. Travel in a spacious car for up to three passengers or in a minibus for up to seven or more passengers. Relax and enjoy the ride We are always ready to arrange a transfer from the airport for you. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Make your transfer a part of your trip from the moment you arrive in Georgia Name last name, time, flight number from where you are flying. Ticket picture. Check out your name and surname at the airport
AirportsShota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :11/15/2020 - 8/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Gudauri Ski Resort, Gudauri Recreational Area, Gudauri 4702, Georgia - Gudauri
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- It is necessary for the burner to have a primer and a disinfectant solution.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.