Tour to the West Bank in Luxor
Take a Valley of the Kings tour and explore the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on this 4-hour private trip from Luxor, with your very own Egyptologist guide. Head for the West Bank and discover the hieroglyph-coated chambers of the Valley of the Kings, the mountain-cut tombs of 64 of ancient Egypt’s rulers, as you learn about the pharaohs once buried here. Then, visit the stunning Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and stop to see the towering Colossi of Memnon as your guide reveals captivating facts about these age-old monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Drive-in nature for about 35 to 40 minutes to the West Bank to start by visiting the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies. Your tour guide will explain everything from outside as no guiding inside the tombs. Then, explore the best 3 selected tombs from the open ones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon. Lunch in a local restaurant(optional).
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.