Three hour tour in bay of Kotor with free WIFI and drinks
Tour start from Kotor, sightseeing cruise of Kotor bay.
First visit is small artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks, after that you will enjoy in sightseeing cruise a bay of Tivat and Herceg Novi .
Next stop is ex submarine base. Near a small village call Rose, there are 3 submarine base which are built by Yugoslav army. All tunnels are dead ends.
Without stop slowly passing island Mamula, our skippers will explain purpose of island in first and second world war.
Last destination in amazing blue cave where we stop for swimming.
The Blue Cave is one of the most famous attractions on the beautiful island Lustica Peninsula, at the entry to the Kotor Bay . This unique sea cave gets its name from the bright blue light filtering through the water by way of an opening below sea level. To enter the cave is only accessible by boat or kayak.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Travelers will stop on the island and visit the church and museum , also they can buy souvenirs on the island.
Our skipper will explain history about the island and old town Perast.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Skipper will explain purpose of the fortress in first and second world war.
Due to construction already two years ago the Fortress is closed for everyone .
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.