The Land of God is Marrakech
Passionate about heritage, I guide your steps in the city and help you to look at it, understand it and love it. In neighborhoods, as in monuments and museums, I am keen to offer you original routes, to show you these places from unusual angles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Masks for protection against COV19
- Free internet access to download "UNITI"app live voice transmission to keep security distance
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Palace - Historical Visits
- Entry/Admission - Saadien's Tombs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahia Palace - Historical Visits, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The palace of Bahia (palace of the beautiful, the brilliant) is a nineteenth century palace of eight hectares located in Marrakech. It is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saadien's Tombs, Rue de La Kasbah, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
the Saadian tombs are one of the only remains of the Saadian dynasty that reigned over the golden age of Marrakech between 1524 to 1659. In the early 18th century, Sultan Moulay Ismail had indeed decided to remove all traces of the magnificence of this dynasty by demanding the destruction of all remaining vestiges. He dared not, however, commit the sacrilege of destroying their burials and ordered that the entrance to the necropolis should be completed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Kutubiyya Mosque or Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque in Marrakesh, Morocco. The mosque's name is also variably rendered as Jami' al-Kutubiyah, Kutubiya Mosque, Kutubiyyin Mosque, and Mosque of the Booksellers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Souk Semmarine, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Explore Marrakesh’s vibrant souks and get your bearings in its old medinas on this afternoon excursion. Delve into the maze-like lanes of stalls and workshops, and peruse the myriad of artisan crafts and souvenirs with haggling tips from your guide. Stop to admire the Medresa ben Youssef, one of old Marrakesh’s most exquisite buildings; visit a herbalist shop to discover some favorite local herbal remedies, oils, and concoctions; and watch the whirl of vendors, musicians, acrobats, and street artists in Jemaa El Fna square.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.