The Big 3 of Matopos Day Safari
• Close encounters with wild rhinos and possibly other antelope and small animals on foot.
• Hike solid rock formations to marvel at ancient San rock art cave paintings.
• Visit the grave of Cecil John Rhodes and the famous “Worldsview” the highest point in the Park.
• Learn and experience the rich history of Matopos, the birthplace of the “City of Kings”.
• Balancing rocks and unique geological rock formations.
• Share cultural experiences with Local residents
• Professional Guide and Trained Hospitality Assistant always available.
• Complimentary digital photographs of the experience can be provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch, bottled water and refreshments. Special dietary requirements are accommodated
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Drive through the Matopos National Park with your Professional Guide showing you the vast area of the Park, track Rhinos on foot, visit bushman rock art caves and balancing rocks as well as a visit to the grave of the famous Cecil John Rhodes. Take a break for a picnic lunch at the picturesque Maleme Dam with great natural views and a chance to spot the resident Kingfisher birds.Finish off the day with a leisurely game drive down Circular Drive with plenty of opportunities to see wildlife, plants, birds and many more. Your knowledgeable Guide will take you around the park making sure you get the most out of your experience with the option to see local villages, sacred ritual sites and souvenir shopping. Comfortable closed toed walking shoes, hats, sunscreen and insect repellent are all recommended. Transportation, Park Fees, a picnic lunch and refreshments are included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please present your ticket to your Professional GuideAirports
- Bulawayo Airport, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.