The Adventure Tour: Vallée des Couleurs & La Vanille Nature Parks & Gris Gris
The Adventure Tour combines two of the most famous nature parks in Mauritius: La Vallée des Couleurs and La Vanille Reserve des Mascareignes nature parks. La Vallée des Couleurs is home to the famous 23-coloured earth and an array of exciting activities, while La Vanille Reserve des Mascareignes is home to a variety of both endemic and non-endemic animal and plant species. You'll finish the day witnessing the waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris and La Roche qui pleure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Private air-conditioned and insured car
What's excluded :
- Lunch or snacks
- Entrance fees to La Vanille are Rs. 500 (12.5 Euros) for adults and Rs. 270 (7 Euros) for children
- Entrance fees to La Vallee des Couleurs: Rs. 350 (8.75 Euros) adults & Rs. 175 (4.50 Euros) children
- Optional additional activities at La Vallee des Couleurs
- Entry/Admission - La Vallee des Couleurs
- Entry/Admission - La Vanille Nature Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Vallee des Couleurs, Bassin Blanc Road Mare Anguilles, Chamouny, Mauritius 61302
Adventure awaits at La Vallée des Couleurs (The Valley of Colours) Nature Park! In addition to being home to the famous 23-coloured earth, the park has a variety of activities available, including quad biking, zip lining, jeep tours, buggy rides, trekking and suspension bridges. The park also offers great views looking towards the south.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: La Vanille Nature Park, Riviere des Anguilles, Mauritius
Your driver will then take you to visit La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes where you will discover beautiful palm and banana trees, giant bamboos, impressive animals, including 2,000 Nile Crocodiles and 1,000 giant tortoises. You will also visit their insectarium which boasts one of the best private collections in the world with 23,000 species. In addition, the park is home to iguanas, monkeys and several species of birds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gris Gris Beach, South Coast, Souillac, Mauritius
Later in the afternoon, you will discover more of the wild south while admiring the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris. A few metres away, you will see La Roche qui pleure, a natural rock formation that resembles a person crying when the waves hit it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, B&Bs, apartments on the island. Please let us know which hotel, B&B orapartment you're staying at. Note that the driver will pick you up at 9am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Clients should bring their own mask, if possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.