Tarangire National Park
This park is often referred to as the “home of Elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include Leopards, Lions, Giraffes and even tree-climbing Pythons!
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Airport
- park entry fee
- lunch boxes
- Wheel Toyota Land cruiser-Open roof
- mineral water and driver cum guide.
What's excluded :
- items of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Pick clients from the place of staying in Arusha City at 5:30am and drive 2hrs to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch boxes. Full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park which is 6hrs. This park is often referred to as the “home of Elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include Leopards, Lions, Giraffes and even tree-climbing Pythons! Late afternoon drive back to Arusha city.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel( any other place in Arusha)Airports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.