Stone Island Beach Getaway
Don't miss this tour while you're in Mazatlan! Enjoy the famous beaches on Stone Island! Don't forget to bring your camera for pictures and remember you have 2 beach activities that are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- your choice of 2 beach activities: Kayak, short horse back ride, banana boat or horse cart ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Island (Isla de las Piedras), Stone Island, Mazatlan Mexico
This tour starts off by picking you up from either your Mazatlan hotel or cruise ship terminal. Your guide will proceed by showing you the most interesting and important highlights in Old Mazatlan, giving you time at each area to get out and enjoy the environment and history. For example, you can admire some of the most beautiful views of the city where the Old Spanish Fort was located and where the original cannon is still placed.
You also won't want to miss the cliff diving show, where a brave diver plunges into a mere 8 feet of water from 45 feet high!
Pass By: El Faro Mazatlan, La Casa Zapote, Mazatlan Mexico
board the catamaran boat ride near the base of the lighthouse and take the boat ride around the lighthouse to see the natural caves on the oceanside of the lighthouse.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel within city Mazatlan limits Ports
- Port of Mazatlan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum number of travelers is 2
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.