Skip the Line: Historic House Tour Ticket
In a city treasured for its old and unique architecture, there are only a few historic homes open to the public as museums. Come experience this one-of-a-kind 1826 house in the quiet, residential end of the French Quarter and hear how the lives of its inhabitants reflected the history of their times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to Beauregard-Keyes House
- Entry/Admission - Beauregard-Keyes House
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Beauregard-Keyes House, 1113 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2504
Visitors are provided with a lively guided tour of an 1826 French Quarter house museum. The tour acquaints visitors with 200 years of New Orleans history through the lens of the many people who lived in this particular house. Included in the tour are the architecturally significant house, its rear dependency (once a slave dwelling and kitchen, this eventually became 20th century bestselling novelist Frances Parkinson Keyes's writing studio), courtyard and side rose garden.
Departure Point :Beauregard-Keyes House, 1113 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2504
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.