Sightseeing tour from Minsk to the cities of Gomel, Rechitsa and Bobruisk.
You will visit the second largest city in the Republic of Belarus, Gomel. See the largest river in Belarus, the Dnieper. City of oil and gas industry workers Rechitsa. We pass through the city of Bobruisk is not the official main Jewish city in the Republic of Belarus. And also we will cross the front line in World War II from where the liberation of Belarus by Bagration began.
per adult from
9 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gomel, Gomel, Gomel Region
Gomel, the second largest city in Belarus. Located on one of the largest rivers in Belarus, Sozh. We will visit a beautiful park, promenade, and make a sightseeing tour of the city of Gomel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rechitsa, Rechitsa, Gomel Region
The city of Rechitsa with a rich history, City tour Panoramic views of the Dnieper River. One of the main cities of the oil industry of the Republic of Belarus.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bobrujsk, Bobrujsk, Mogilev Region
Sightseeing tour of the city of Bobruisk non-stop. If there is time left, we will make one stop. On the main street, through the whole city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Airports
- Minsk Intl 2 Airport, Minsk Belarus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.