Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The best way to get to Machu Picchu is the Short Inca Trail, "the ancient Inca Trail" to the Puerta del Sol and Machu Picchu. People who walk the short Inca Trail have the privilege of visiting Machu Picchu twice, at the end of the day of their trek, and when they return to Machu Picchu the next day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Confirmation will be received at the time the reservation is made
Not wheelchair accessible
it's the impressive cultural show of
Exotic mountains from side to side, lush primitive vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. The path passes through the
and enter through the
Through the cloud of chopped forest and, finally, in the subtropical vegetation.
In this excursion or activity there will be a maximum of 10 travelers
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.