Shared 1 Hour Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula Tour with Air-conditioned vehicle
Enjoy the perfect mix of culture and adventure, come and know the local Mayan culture. Visit the ruins and travel back in time to enjoy the architecture, flora and fauna of the ancient world.
Meet Tulum, the legendary walled city by the sea; that enjoys a privileged view towards the Caribbean.
Continue your tour to the crystal clear and refreshing waters of our open cenote, where a native shaman will welcome you to know how his town lives in a small surrounding community.
We will travel to the mythical Coba and allow us to pamper you with the best of regional cuisine to renew your strength. You will climb the highest pyramid on the peninsula and appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - At the exit of the archaeological zone of Tulum.
- Visit to the archaeological zone of Coba and Tulum.
- Visit to the Hidalgo camp.
- Visit the Dzonot Wayak cenote.
- Return transportation in Cobá tricycle.
What's excluded :
- Video cameras have an additional tax in archeological zones.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
You get to visit tulum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be at the main lobby 5 minutes ahead of time.
Departure Time :12/4/2019 - 7/29/2022
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.