See Magnificent Cappadocia on a Group Green Tour
See more of Cappadocia on a private full-day tour that visits historical and natural sights. See the fantastic views from Ihlara Valley.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Ihlara Valley
- Entry/Admission - Saruhan Kervansaray
What's excluded :
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
After pickup from your hotel, the first stop will be Kaymakli Underground City. The local people used the underground city as a natural deep freeze, but later the Romans used it as a shelter against potential Arabian invasions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nar, Nar, Nevsehir Province
The next stop is Nar Lake for a photo break. This lake was formed as a result of volcanic activity and is around 20 metres deep. You will definitely capture some great photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ihlara Valley, Guzelyurt 68500 Turkey
Then you will explore Ihlara Valley on a hike for around 4km. Ihlara Valley was formed by the volcano of Mt. Hasan, which is next to Ihlara Valley. Afterwards, the Melendiz River eroded the valley for millions of years where the layers cracked, and it fell. Eventually, an 80 meter- deep canyon was composed.
We will then have a stop for lunch in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saruhan Kervansaray, Kayseri Nevsehir Yolu, 50500 Turkey
The final stop will be Sarihan Caravanserai. A Caravanserai is a structure with an inner courtyard. They had everything a merchant would look for after a long journey outside including water, food, and a bed.
Sarihan Caravanserai is the best one you will find in Cappadocia. Dating back to 1249 it has been brilliantly restored and still hold the Whirling Dervishes Show.
At the end of this incredible tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel for some relaxation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup will be from your Cappadocia hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.