Same Day Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
See the highlights of Agra on this Same Day Agra Tour By Car. Learn about the history of the region from your guide as you visit top attractions Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. these are very popular tour for agra and these packages covers all popular monuments of agra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes, Tolls, Parking, Fuel, Driver Expenses
- Professional tour guide in Agra
- Bottled water during the Tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance Fee
- Any Alcoholic Drinks and Food
- Any kinds of Tips
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:00 hrs Delhi – Agra by Car
You will be picked up from the hotel/Airport by our Driver and will be driven to Agra through Yamuna Express Highway. On the stop over at midway for Tea/Coffee (Enjoy the Tea Break). Reach Agra With in 3 hours.
10:00 hrs - Visit Taj Mahal
On arrival, our executive will welcomed you at Agra & introduce with your tour guide, who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra the Taj Mahal. You can explore the Beauty of Wonderful Taj Mahal.
01:00 Hrs - Lunch
After Visit the world famous Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Enjoy Lip Smacking Lunch in 5 star hotel or local restaurant. (OWN EXPENSES)
02:00 Hrs - Visit Red Fort
After Having Lunch, visit Agra Fort, the Magnificent Beauty of Red Sandstone Positioned on the Banks of River Yamuna.
03:30 Hrs - Explore Local Market
After Visit Red Fort you can explore colorful markets of Taj City which is famous for leather goods and handicraft.
05:00 Hrs - Drive to Delhi
In the Evening Proceed To Delhi Through Yamuna Express Highway And Transfer To Hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Hotel / Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal is Closed on every Friday
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, your camera, and money for any extra purchases recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.