Reef Discovery Half Day Group Signature Tour
- Spacious and comfortable boat with sun canopy
- Quality Snorkelling equipment
- Passionate and helpful guides
- Guided snorkelling
- Uncrowded snorkelling spots
- Variety of marine wildlife encountered incl. Manta rays, eagle rays, multitude of reef fish just below the surface of the most beautiful lagoon on earth!
Our tours are ideal for all ages.
No prior experience required.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Snorkelling Equipment incl. fins
- Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Bottled water
- Beach towel
What's excluded :
This small group excursion takes you on a tour of the lagoon onboard fast and comfortable boats, equipped with sun canopy for an enjoyable sun protection while cruising from one to another snorkelling spot (8 passengers maximum).
During this unique experience, you will discover pristine marine areas of the lagoon led by our qualified and passionate guides. Depending on the weather and wildlife behaviour on the day, you will visit between 3-4 spots:
First thing in the morning, you'll head to the Manta Rays feeding ground to spot these underwater angels, before cruising to discover two renowned local coral gardens. If the conditions allow, you'll also spend time looking for the Eagle Rays.
Your guide will jump in the water with you to point out the different species and help out where required people who are not comfortable swimmers. For people who have never snorkelled or are not confident swimmers, we recommend our private tours for a more personable experience during which the guide will be able to focus all his attention on you. Contact us to enquire further.
Departure Point :Bora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
As soon as we received your booking request, we will send you with the confirmation your pick up time and place. Ports
- Vaitape Pier
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.