Rainbow Mountain Tour Full day - Peru hike - private service
The beautiful and charming Humantay Lagoon located in the same mountain range as the Salkantay mountain, Cusco – Peru. Nowadays, it has become one of the most visited places after Machu Picchu.
Take an Exclusive 1 Day Tour from the city of Cusco, hike for 1 and a half hour along a beautiful trail and admire the enchanting beauty of the Humantay Lagoon and also see the grandeur of the sacred mountain of Salkantay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private round-trip mobility
- Top-level professional Guide who speaks English
- Professional chef
- Food: Breakfast and Lunch
- Complimentary bottled water
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen
- Rainbow mountain access ticket
- Walking sticks
- Dining tent, table and chairs.
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Feed not mentioned in inclusions
- Horse (can be rented in the same place, optional)
- Travel insurance. Please, we beg you to take out travel insurance
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Get ready to explore part of the Andes of Cusco!
At 4:30 am, your Professional Guide and private mobility will pass through your Hotel in Cusco. You will leave Cusco towards The Mollepata town, where you will enjoy an energetic breakfast. Then, continue your trip to Soraypampa community, where you will start your 4-hour round trip hike. Enjoy the beauty of The Humantay Lagoon, imposing snow-capped mountains and also take excellent photographs.
Then, descend to the bus station and take your private mobility to the Mollepata town and enjoy a nutritious lunch. In the afternoon, return to your hotel in the city of Cusco (arrival at 6 pm).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.