Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise from Port Douglas
Great for beginners, non-swimmers and first-time visitors to Tropical North Queensland cruise to Agincourt Reef from Port Douglas. You can watch fish feeding, go on a snorkeling expedition, try scuba diving, view the coral and marine life on a semi-submersible submarine, and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Use of lycra suit and buoyancy vests
- Semi-submarine reef discovery tour with commentary
- Underwater observatory
- Informative talk by marine biologist
- Environmental Management Charge
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quicksilver Cruises, Wharf Street Marina Mirage, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Departing from Port Douglas, your 90-minute high speed catamaran takes you directly to Agincourt Reef. The permanent pontoon moored here provides a sheltered base. During the trip a snorkeling demonstration will get you ready for your adventure, and the staff will take you through your options for the day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
You'll have around 3.5 hours to enjoy the reef at your leisure. Grab a snorkel and fins and hit the water on your own, or join an optional guided snorkeling tour with a qualified marine biologist. Snorkeling is a great way to explore the Great Barrier Reef, and there are friendly staff on hand to show you how.
Prefer to stay dry? You can explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible submarine. You'll take a leisurely cruise through colorful coral gardens, giving you a snorkeler's view of the marine life without getting wet.
For a little more adventure, why not try an introductory scuba dive. or a unique Ocean Walker Helmet Dive - no diving experience necessary.
We recommend you book this reef trip on your first full available day. You then have the opportunity to be flexible and change your travel date if you wish. Your booking can be changed at no additional cost directly with the operator once you are in Cairns.
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
The Agincourt reef is located on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, one of the most incredible places in the world full of diverse and beautiful marine life
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years, the maximum age is 70 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.