Private TRANSFER OUT from Hotel to Guayaquil Airport
Our driver will be waiting at the lobby of your hotel or address you will be staying to plan the pick up and to collect your luggage.
(Hotel pick up inside the urban perimeter of Guayaquil)
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer out from your lodging to the airport (Hotel pick up urban perimeter of Guayaquil)
- Professional Driver
What's excluded :
- Excess baggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- This service is available 24 hours, every day of the week, so you will be able to take our service at any moment. If there is any problem finding our drivers, contact the phone number listed on your voucher.
Safest way to get to your accommodation in a comfortable and private car after your flight.
We recommend providing us your mobile number or cell phone to contact you if any changes or if our driver can not see it at the meeting point, let us know your flight itinerary, flight number and airline, the name of the hotel or the exact dress of your lodging.
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
The driver will be waiting for you at the lobby of the hotel you are staying or in that address you will staying.
Return Detail :Aeropuerto Internacional José Joaquín De Olmedo, José Joaquín de Olmedo, Av de Las Américas, Guayaquil 090513, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, this will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Ask the operator before traveling to confirm if your excess baggage is acceptable (e.g., surfboards, golf clubs or bicycles) may have certain restrictions.
- Passengers must provide all air information (name of airline and flight number and telephone number abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 bag.
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 10 passenger by booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.