Private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split with stop in Ston
This transfer is special because it gives you an extra stop in Ston. A medieval town whose history dates back to the early XIV century. Unique because of old salt fields, third largest City Walls in the World and oyster and mussel farms.
Your driver will be waiting for you at Airport or your city center hotel. When you are inside a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle your transfer can start. And then all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your preferred pickup location if you are staying at a hotel or private residence. If you are arriving by plane, we need the exact time and flight number , and the details of your accommodation in Split.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver.
- Private transportation.
- One way transfer.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Extra stop in Ston
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
A medieval town whose history dates back to the early XIV century. Unique because of old salt fields, third largest City Walls in the World and oyster and mussel farms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel. Please contact the local supplier to arrange pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.