Private Tour To Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - The Sphinx of Memphis
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Sphinx of Memphis, Mit Rahina, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- recommended all travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.