Private Tour for 2 Days in Cairo
Enjoy amazing 2 Days of tours in Cairo where you can visit all important Sites in that great City, in the 1st Day you will visit the Pyramids of Giza where you can walk under the shadow of the great Pyramid of Cheops ( one of the ancient 7 wonders) also you will visit the great statue of Sphinx and the Egyptian museum, in the 2nd day will be special day, because you will see other face of Egyptian culture, where you will visit the Coptic and Islamic monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Entrance fee to the mentioned sights in the program
- Qualified Private Egyptologist guide
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the Hall of royal mummies and inside pyramids.
- any extra not mentioned in the program
Day 1: Memphis, Saqqara, Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx Private tour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
• 1st Day,Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum:You will be met in your hotel by Your Guide and picked up by an A/C Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star At 08:00 am and after your breakfast your tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel to pick you up and transfer you to Memphis where will start your tour by visiting the oldest capital in the history. You will be guided for one hour to visit the most important statues in the opened air museum of Memphis which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. than you will be taken to visit Sakkara Necropolis. Your guide will take you to the most important parts of Sakkara necropolis, such as the 6 steps Pyramid complex, the Main entrance of the necropolis, the Pyramid of the king Teti, than you will move to have your Lunch in a Local restaurant.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. We will then drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Egyptian Museum, Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo day tour
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
You will be met in your hotel by Your Guide and picked up by an A/C Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).next you will visit the Hanging church ( is named for its location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.) than you will visit the Coptic Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian Christian artifacts in the world, near by the Coptic museum is located Ben Ezra Synagogue, This was the synagogue whose geniza or store room was found in the 19th century to contain a treasure of abandoned Hebrew.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah, El-Khalifa, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Next you will visit the Citadel of Saladin which is a fortification in Cairo. You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States.This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Special visit to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo for 2 hours to explore the history of Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from the hotels of Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.