Private Taj Mahal Tour by Fastest Train from Delhi
Visit the Taj Mahal from Delhi in just a day with travel on India’s fastest train, the Gatimaan Express. Travel from Delhi to Agra, where your guide will meet you at the train station. Tour the Taj Mahal and admire the incredible design of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the red sandstone Agra Fort, lunch at a local restaurant, and browse craft markets before your return to Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver, Water Bottle
- Pickup & Drop by Private AC Vehicle in Delhi
- Agra Sightseeing and Pickup & Drop by Private AC Vehicle
- Return Train Ticket Delhi - Agra - Delhi
- Tour Guide in Agra
- Breakfast & Dinner serve in the train
What's excluded :
- Any Monuments Entry Fee
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6:30 Am Pick Up from hotel and drop to Railway Station. At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our Driver. Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
9:50 Am Arival at Agra Cantt and visit to Taj Mahal.
Upon arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) you will be met by our Driver / Representative at the main Exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After warm welcome board your private Vehicle.
Adventure Begins Visit – The Legendary Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world’s best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
1:00 pm Visit to Agra Fort.
Visit – The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
2:30 pm Lunch at Restaurant.
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
3:30 pm Explore the local Markets.
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5:00 pm Transfer to Agra Cantt.
After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Railway Station where our representative will assist you in boarding your Train (Train No. 12049) back to Delhi. (Train departs at 17:50) Hrs, Dinner will be served on board).
7:30 pm Nizamuddin Railway station, Delhi.
Train arrives at H. Nizamuddin Railway Station, where you will be met by our representative/ Driver who will assist you in boarding your vehicle and drop you at your Hotel, it is the end of your Taj mahal tour by Gatimaan Express with lots of memories.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
New Delhi Hotel or Airport (before 6:30 AM)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.