Private Path to Swimming in the Blue Water.
This is a private trail where you can stay all day if you want enjoying the nature, you can chooise if want to do it by foot or by horse.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Sendero Las Sorpresas Rio Celeste, East from Tenorio"s National Park Entrance. 1 km 100 meters East From the School El Pilón., Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
It´s a 25 minuts hike in a primery forest, basicly to swimming in the blue water and enjoy the pure nature.
Departure Point :Sendero Las Sorpresas Rio Celeste, East from Tenorio"s National Park Entrance. 1 km 100 meters East From the School El Pilón., Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
Departure Time :12/7/2019 - 8/1/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.