Private Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days
The Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days 3 nights is considered one of the world’s oldest pilgrimages and consistently ranked among the ten best hikes on the planet. Over 4 days you will be hiking an ancient trail that was lost and reminded untouched together with Machu Picchu over hundreds of years.
Why book with TreXperience
Travel with an authentic Local Tour Operator from Cusco city
We offer complimentary airport pick up and drop off
Support and visit Social Project that helps the education of local children
Fare wages & proper treatment to porters and staff in the Inca Trail
Arrive at the archeological sites at exclusive hours
Come back to Cusco on the last days in the exclusive Panoramic trains
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning of the tour
- Duffle bag up to 7 kilos for your personal stuff to be carried by porters
- All meals during the Trek with local organic ingredients except last lunch
- Panoramic Exclusive train on the last to come back to Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
What's excluded :
- Sleeping Bag, air mats, trekking poles(Can be rent from us)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain (need to be booked in advance)
- Montaña (need to be booked in advance)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 82 – LLACTAPATA- AYAPATA
You will be picked up from your hotel around 4:00 am and drive to KM. 82. After a delicious breakfast, you will head straight to the checkpoint to begin the trek. It’s a relatively easy two-hour walk to Patallacta; the first Inca site along the trail. From a unique, secluded location we will enjoy the breathtaking view. It’s then another two-hour walk to Hatunchaca – where lunch will be waiting. We will walk for another two hours to the first campsite located in Ayapata, Your tent, a snack, and a hot drink will be waiting for you.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Dead Woman, 08680, Peru
DAY 2: AYAPATA – WARMIWAÑUSKA – RUNCURACCAY – CHAQUICOCHA
Wake you up bright and early with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Today will be the most challenging and after breakfast, it’s a 4-hour trek uphill to Dead Woman’s Pass. At 4215m / 13829ft., this is the highest point along the Inca trail. At the summit, we will take time to appreciate the serenity of this location while your guide completes a traditional offering ceremony to the Apus (local Gods). After a 2-hour downhill trek to Pacaymayu Valley, we will enjoy a well-earned lunch. The second pass is an easier 2-hours climb and we will take time to explore two Inca sites along the way; RuncuRaccay and Sayacmarca. It’s then a 20-minute walk to the second campsite at Chaquicocha, this is the perfect place to stargaze!
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Machu Picchu Peru
DAY 3: CHAQUICCOCHA – PHUYUPATAMARCA – WIÑAYWAYNA
Today’s route is extremely varied and it is only a 5-hour walk to the final campsite. We will visit two Inca sites; Phuyupatamarka (City in the Clouds) and Intipata (Terraces of the Sun). At Intipata, there will be time to rest and enjoy the spectacular views. We will reach the campsite at approximately 1:00 pm to have lunch and you can then enjoy some free time to relax and unwind. Later in the afternoon, we will visit another impressive Inca site – Wiñay Wayna – where your guide will explain the history of this remarkable location. We will then return to the campsite for tea and dinner and a special surprise!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
DAY 4: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU
On our final day, we have to get up very early to visit Machu Picchu – the Lost City of the Incas. we will walk for an hour to the Sungate, taking in the stunning views along the way. On a clear day, you can watch the spectacular sunrise over Machu Picchu from the Sungate, We will then start our one-hour descent towards Macchu Picchu, Your guide will take you on a two-hour comprehensive tour of the city before leaving you in Machu Picchu to explore on your own or climb either Huayna Picchu or Montaña (must be booked as far in advance as possible). Your guide will explain how to take the bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes for lunch and take the train and bus back to Cusco.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from AirBnB's and any other locations inside Cusco city and Sacred Valley.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan options is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.