Private Guided Hike in Bryce Canyon National Park with Gourmet Picnic
A 1/2-Day experience with experienced guides in Bryce Canyon National Park and a delicious charcuterie board style picnic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Charcuterie Board: Cured Meats, Cheeses, Fruits, Vegetables, Spreads, Nuts, Crackers
- Snacks - Trail Snacks Available on Request
- Entry/Admission - Navajo/Queens Garden Loop
- Entry/Admission - Sunrise Point
- Entry/Admission - Inspiration Point
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navajo/Queens Garden Loop, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Beginning at Sunrise Point, we will descend into the canyon traversing among the hoodoos, bristlecone pines, and through arches carved into the stone. The trail will lead us through the iconic Wall Street portion of Bryce Canyon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sunrise Point, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Gourmet Charcuterie Board Picnic: Cured Meats, Cheeses, Fruits within season, Vegetables, Nuts, Spreads and Crackers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inspiration Point, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
A beautiful eastward view of the main amphitheater in Bryce Canyon National Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bryce Point, Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Named for Bryce Canyon's Namesake, Ebenezer Bryce, this point offers the most dramatic views within Bryce Canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- An altered itinerary may be offered to accommodate physical restrictions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.