Private Gaucho Day with Estancia
This is a real Gaucho Tour
In an historical and still working ranch ("Estancia"): with an unique sense of place developed through generations of gauchos working in the property.
You will slowly discover this retreat in the lush vegetation of the Pampas:
Horseback riding in the open fields, just wandering around, visiting the main house and after the Argentine beef lunch some local folk music and dances.
With a great demonstration of Gaucho skills on horseback.
You will definitely wind this day up getting a piece of the Argentine soul.
Operator: Official licensed Travel Agency in Argentina
Licensed vehicles with professional drivers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your own table at the Estancia (Ranch), there will be some other groups at the Estancia
- Horseback riding or carriage ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine/beer are included just in Reception or Lunch. Not included out of these two meals.
- Lunch - In your own table at the Estancia: Complete lunch of Argentine barbecue "Asado": sausages, chicken, cuts of beef, salads, dessert, coffee/tea, half bootle of wine, beer/sodas/water
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Reception with "empanadas" and drinks: Wine, beer, sodas, juice, water
- Gaucho`s demonstration: Skills of a gaucho on horseback
- Entry/Admission - Estancia El Ombu de Areco
What's excluded :
- Towels, tips, phone calls, detours, extra services not described here: all of them are excluded
- You are not going to visit the San Antonio de Areco town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia El Ombu de Areco, RP 31, cuartel VI, Villa Lia, Buenos Aires San Antonio de Areco Argentina
The most important historical working ranch of Argentina
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in any hotel or apartment in the area of Buenos Aires City (Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires), also at the Cruise Ship Terminal in Buenos Aires, or the domestic Airport "Jorge Newbery" in the City of Buenos Aires.Airports
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Cruise Ship Terminal Benito Q. Martin in Buenos Aires
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.