Private Full-Day Old Delhi and New Delhi Tour
Discover Old and New Delhi with your own private guide on a 10-hour tour that covers UNESCO World Heritage sites and narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis (traditional townhouse). In Old Delhi, visit monuments such as the Red Fort (Lal Quila), Jama Masjid, and Raj Ghat before taking a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk Bazaar. In New Delhi, tick off famous sites including Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and India Gate, and look at the Parliament House and President’s House from the outside.
Private 10-hour tour of Old and New Delhi.
Learn about the history and landmarks of Old and New Delhi from your private guide.
Visit Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated .
Take a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk bazaar, one of Delhi's oldest traditional markets .
See UNESCO World Heritage sites like India Gate,Qutab minar , Humayuns Tomb , the Red Fort (Lal Quila), and Jama Masjid .
Includes private driver and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel and airport pick-up and drop-off
- Professional private local guide
- Transport by private air-condition vehicle
- Cycle rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk Bazar of Old Delhi
- Monument entrance fees
- lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Camera fees at monuments (still or video)
- Start your day with hotels pickup in the morning at 9 am.Ride in your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your guide to your first destination,Jama Masjid.The courtyard of the World Heritage-listed mosque can accommodate as many as 25,000 devotees, and it ranks as one of India’s largest mosques.
Have the option to take a rickshaw (own expense) through Chandni Chowk,a shopping bazaar with colorful wares and bustling crowds.Then drive past another World Heritage Site,the Red Fort,on the way to Raj Ghat.Your guide points out the black marble memorial that commemorates the site of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation.
Take a break for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, then drive to India Gate, a massive stone arch that honors the thousands of soldiers who died during World War One.Next,drive past government buildings that date back to the time of the British Raj,including thePresident’s House and Parliament House,then visit,Lotus Temple,Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, the tallest minaret in India.
Top off the day with a walk around markets that carry goods including handicrafts,jewelry, leather products,textiles,carpets,and Indian art.Your tour ends with hotel orairport drop-off inthe evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida , Ghaziabad Hotels and Delhi Airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.