Private Day Tour to Mt Popa
Experience the drive through the countryside and explore the most famous place for spirit-religion in Myanmar, Mount Popa, privately. Tour includes a good air-con car, an experienced English speaking tour guide, water and towel.
We have arranged this tour hundreds of time, so we are sure that we can arrange the best trip for you.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Good air-conditioned car
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Popa, Kyauk Padaung Road, Popa Myanmar
We will pick you up at 9am at your hotel. Then we will start 1:15 hours dirve to Mt popa.On the half way we will see a cottage industry of making palm sugar, peanut oil, palm wine etc,..Then we will continute to Mt Popa, (extinct volcano, also the most famous place for spirit worshipping). There we will climb Mt Popa, 657 meters above sea level and see the temple complex on the top and fantastic panoramic view from the top. After that we will climb down and see the spirit shrine at the foot. Then we will have lunch and come back home.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at hotels, port, and airport in Bagan.If you want us to pick up at the airport, please let us know the flight time (early flight is also ok).Airports
- Bagan Nyaung-U Airport, Nyaung-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.