Private Akumal & Cenotes tour
Swimming with turtles is a must-do experience, in this activity you will be able to snorkel with this amazing sea creatures in their natural habitat, you can also see stingrays, colorful fish and all kind of sea life.
Afterwards we are going to swim and snorkel in 2 cenotes; an open one with Pristine waters and an awesome underground river where we will see wonderful rock formations, stalactites and stalagmites.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and Drinks
- BTM Tour Guide
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Taak Bi Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Nicte-ha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
In this activity you will be able to snorkel with this amazing sea creatures in their natural habitat, you can also see stingrays, colorful fish and all kind of sea life.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Taak Bi Ha, Parque Dos Ojos Cenote S/N, Taak Bi, Xel-Ha, 77762 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico Taak bi, Tulum 77762 Mexico
Swimming and refreshing yourself.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Nicte-ha, Carretera 307 Parque Cenote Dos Ojos, Tulum Mexico
Snorkeling and cliff-jumping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any pick-up in Cancun it will be added 40 dollars to the price.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.