Photography & Birdwatching Tour
Explore wild Tierra del Fuego, observing a hulking Magellanic Woodpecker in a towering Nothofagus forest or enjoying Condors soaring majestically above the Andes Mountains. Tierra del Fuego is destined to captivate you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Equipment: books, binoculars, spotting scope and other materials to identify birds.
What's excluded :
- Entrace fee to the National Park
Enjoy nature by exploring its wonderful wildlife. In this case, the key characters are birds.
Even if you are not an expert birder, just bring interest and enthusiasm.
We will visit the hotspots around Tierra del Fuego avoiding concentrations of people to be alone with nature and particularly with birds.
You will be leaded by our experienced professional guides through this unique discovering.
We will depart the hotel and we will drive towards the west to Tierra del Fuego National Park which is only half an hour from downtown. Once there we are going to focus in the birds of the forest, walking on wonderful trails (Austral Parakeet, Austral Pygmy-Owl, Magellanic Woodpecker, Thorn-tailed Rayadito, etc). This huge forest stand in stark contrast to the peat bogs. We will keep our eyes peeled for Black-necked Swan, Great Grebe, Upland Goose among others.
After a fast stop in the Visitor Center (bathrooms) we seek for Andean Condor, Magellanic and Blackish Oystercatcher Kelp Goose among others. After our amazing pictures taken we're ready to be back in Ushuaia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredNOT AVAILABLE FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS.We will pick up passengers from their accommodation. Accommodation detail must be informed in advance.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.