visit Pharaonic Village in Cairo where you can see how was the daily life of Pharaohs in ancient Egypt and know more about ancient Egyptian daily life and explore its Secrets
per adult from
What's included :
- - Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle .
- - Egyptologist tour guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites as per the itinerary.
- - lunch at a local restaurant.
- - All Service charges & taxes
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our guide will pick up from your Hotel to visit
The Pharaonic Village by Private A/C Vehicle Where you can see and know more about ancient Egypt
The Pharaonic Village is an experience like no other. The instant you begin sailing down the canals that circuit through the island you are immersed totally in the Egypt of history and legend. Everywhere you look, you will find more and more of the sights and sounds of ancient Egypt, until finally, you could believe that you have truly traveled through time to a distant and glorious past.
After you done your Visit Transfer to a local Restaurant For Lunch then Transfer you Back to your Hotel in Cairo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.