Northern Lights Photo Workshop
Learn how to take pictures of the Northern Lights!
No previous camera experience is necessary to join this workshop.
Join us at our warm Aurora viewing location outside of the city lights to learn tips and basic techniques for photographing the Aurora.
Practice your new skills and capture your Northern Lights memories on camera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Camera Equipment & Tripods
8:30pm - Pick up at Fairbanks hotel
9:15pm - Arrival Yurt and equipment setup
9:30pm - Workshop: How to use your own equipment
11:00pm - Guided photography of Night scenes or the Aurora Borealis
2:00am - Departure from yurt
Participants need to bring:
1) Digital camera with manual (DSLR highly recommended)
3) Extra camera batteries
4) Headlamp or flashlight
5) Warm Clothing
6) Shutter release (optional)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other locations we ask to meet us at Walmart by the liquor store entrance for pick-up.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by 1st Alaska Tours