North Coast Exploration Private Yehliu Geopark Seafood Tour
Yehliu is a windswept cape featuring hoodoos that dot the surface.You will get the illusion of being in Mars.The rocks and stones are shaped into all kinds of appearances that resemble to various objects. You can collect photos of the formations from the most iconic Queen’s head, Fairy ‘s shoes, candle rocks, to tofu rocks, even name a new one by your discovery.
On the way to Yehliu, you can see the view of the north coast and drop by Elephant Trunk－it’s a magnificent sculpture formed by the wave erosion. If you join this tour in winter, you can see the wave surging strongly even splash to the road on the land.
A trip to Taiwan is never completed without enjoying local delicacy. Guests will be lead to Gueihou Fish Harbor. Pick up the seafood you like and the cuisine in the harbor would cook the ingredients as you demand. You can try the culinary skills from steam, boil, stir fry to deep fry. Let go of all the stress just Indulge yourself with the savory appetizing feast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Passengers’ insurance
- Entrance fee of Yehliu geo-park
- 6-Hour private transportation
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - YehLiu Geopark
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Overtime fee for exceeding the car rental limited: 6 hours
- Expense for the meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Trunk Rock, Ruifang District, Ruifang, New Taipei 224 Taiwan
Elephant Trunk is one of the secret attraction in Taiwan. The rock looks like a giant elephant stand tall on the sea. Tourist can climb up to the top of the elephant and get a nice view of Keelung.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
Yehliu was nominated as one of the top places to go in Taiwan by CNN. It features grotesque landscape and attracts tourist all over the world. The park can be regarded as a science and natural
lecture. Walking through the park, people can learn how nature form this marvelous view by weather and erosion effects.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Harbor Fish Market, 9 Custom House Wharf, Portland, ME 04101-4708
Every year during autumn in September through November, the “Fishermen Market” near Guihou will gather crowds competing for the delicious “Wanli Crab”. Today, “Guihou Fishing Harbor”
is known for the Wanli crabs and has become one of the busiest harbor of the north coast. Must try classics is the “Steamed Wanli Crab”. No seasonings are added, leaving the entire ocean freshness in its meat. Simple steaming will provide the most exquisite taste.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from hotels in Taipei City.Hotel name and address need to be provide for pick-up and drop-off.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Most travelers can participate
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat.In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.