Nile River dinner Cruise in Cairo
Enjoy an evening of exotic enchantment on a Nile dinner cruise. This is one experience you should not miss on your visit to Cairo.
Dine in style on a buffet of delicious dishes. As the boat sails along under a starry sky, you can watch the lights twinkling on the banks of the great river.
An Egyptian evening out would not be complete without a belly dancing show. Sit back like a Pharaoh, while skilled performers entertain you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water on board
- Entry fees to the cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile River Valley, Nile River Valley
For your delightfulNile River Dinner Cruise in Cairo you will be picked up from your hotel in a coach and transported to the banks of the Nile to board your ship. This journey will take about 30 minutes.
You will enjoy a delicious buffet style dinner and during the meal you will be treated to an exotic belly-dancing show.
There will also be a band and live music to entertain you. Or you can simply enjoy the magic of the Egyptian night and watch the stars and lights along the river bank.
The cruise lasts for 2 hours and at the end, you will be taken back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.