Nile Pharaoh Dinner Cruise Cairo
Enjoy a two hour sailing on board the famous Nile Pharaoh Dinner cruise in Cairo where you will enjoy international buffet dinner along with live entertainment and music band. You can as well go up the sundeck to enjoy the beautiful Cairo attractions scattered along the banks of the Nile river and the glittering lights of Cairo at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and return
- - Professional speaking tour leader.
- - Bottled water during your trip
What's excluded :
- - All service charges and taxes
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Sun Pyramids Tours Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and transfer to Nile Pharaoh Dinner Cruise dock. Embark the famous Cairiane cruises which resembles a pharaonich barge with tribute to ancient Egyptian god Hathor. From the deck you can take panoramic views of Cairo skyline at the evening. Enjoy a sumptuous international buffet dinner with variety of Egyptian and international cuisine and desserts. Live performances of belly dance, and tanura the sufi meditation whirling dervish shows will take place while you are having dinner. Then a mix of western and oriental music will continue to play in the background after the show. After dinner you can again rise to the deck to enjoy the air breeze of the Nile and take in the marvelous glittering sights of Cairo as the boat returns back to the dock. Upon arrival you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel In Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.