nile cruise 7 nights 8 days
There is nothing more wonderful than spending a magical trip on board a floating hotel in the immortal Nile , where the warm sun and the monuments of the first civilization in the world, whitch makes you feel proud and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians . At the end of the trip you will travel to Hurghada and go to the Island of The Jifton ,the most famous trip for its enjoyment and leisure in the water of the Red Sea and the landscape where many sea creatures lives in it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full accommodation on the 5-stars boat for 7 days (breakfast, food and dinner) without drinks
- Transportation at tourist attractions by air-conditioned cars.
- Pick up / drop off
- Entrance fees for all tourist attractions
- Stay in a 4*-stars hotel for 1 night in Hurghada
- Transfers from Luxor to Hurghada
- Horse carriage in Edfu
- Philae motor
- Hot air Balloon
- Abu Simbel
- Hurghada trips
- Free SIM card from our company
What's excluded :
- Any more visits not found in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The first day:
Upon arrival to Luxor, our agent of Amazingegypttour will pick up you from luxor airport or the train station .Then move to the boat to make check in at 11 am, , where you will receive your cabin. Enjoy your lunch on board
After having lunch you will make a visit to the East Bank of Luxor to see Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III from Nubian sandstone. You will also visit the other great monument of the East Bank, Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. After that return to the boat to have dinner and an evening disco party.
Luxor is called the world's greatest open-air museum and has a number of preserved monuments unmatched anywhere else in the world.
The second day ; Enjoy your breakfast on board your cruise boat, then you will make a visit to the West Bank ( Valley of the kings – Hatshepsut temple - Colossi of Memmnon)
Return to your boat to having lunch, and set sail to Edfu while watching Esna lock
Enjoying a dinner on board of the boat and overnight stay.
The third day;
After lunch, you will visit Kom Ombo temple, is an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo , dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris.
Then you will return to the boat.
The fourth day:
After breakfast, enjoy visiting (The High Dam-The incomplete obelisk –Philae temple) with Egyptologist
Return to your boat for afternoon tea and relax on board, soaking up the sun by the swimming pool.
The fifth day: In the early morning, we will pick you up to Abu Simbel temple with a group, the guide will explain the temple
Abu Simbel, site of two temples built by the Egyptian king Ramses II. In ancient time the area was at the southern frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, facing Nubia. The four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple are spectacular examples of ancient Egyptian art. By means of a complex engineering feat, the temple was salvaged from the rising waters of the Nile River caused by erection of the Aswan High Dam.
Then return to the boat for lunch
The sixth day: After breakfast on board, by horse carriage you will visit Edfu Temple, It was built on the site of an earlier, smaller temple also dedicated to Horus
Then you will return to the boat to complete your voyage.
Enjoy your dinner and a last overnight stay on board of the boat
The seventh day: in the early morning you will go to the famous trip in Luxor, which is a balloon trip to see all the features of the city above you like an open museum . then return to the boat
After having breakfast you will check out from the boat at 9 am and leave your bags in the reception to make a visit to Banana island, which is about twenty feddans full of bananas, figs and other fruits to enjoy the world of nature and see the tame animals and crocodiles. In the center, there are seats where you can sit and eat bananas and mangoes for free.
After that, we will take you by air conditional car to Hurghada to check in 4*stars Hotel and stay there
Eighth Day: After breakfast, you will make check out from the hotel and leave the bags in the hotel. Then you will go to the island of Jifton, the most famous trip in Hurghada for its enjoyment and leisure in the water of the Red Sea and the landscape where many sea creatures live in it. Finishing your program about 16:00
Then transfer to Hurghada airport, for the end of the tour and your final departure.
Duration: 9 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from luxor
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.