National Museum, Citadel and Bazaar Tour
Experience Egyptian culture at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Enjoy
shopping at Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and taste Egyptian flavors at a local restaurant.
• Visit the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
• Witness a beautiful city view at the famous Saladin Citadel
• Hear interesting stories about the construction of the citadel
• Discover the stalls at the old market of Khan El-Khalili
• Enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- - All taxes & service charge.
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned vehicle to take you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Located in Old Cairo, the museum showcases 50,000 artifacts and will tell you the story of Egyptian heritage and culture. Next, head to the Saladin Citadel, built in 1183. This huge structure protected Cairo from several enemy attacks. Admire the beautiful city views of Cairo and the desert from the citadel. Listen to interesting stories about its construction and history from your guide. Next stop is the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in the Middle East. Explore the countless lanes and old fashioned shops selling antiques, souvenirs, perfumes, spices, and jewelry. Then, it’s time to enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant. After a memorable day discovering the city, you will be dropped off at your selected location or hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.