Mumbai Bollywood Film City Tour for Indian Customers - Tickets only
So, here you are in the city that gives goosebump to all, the city that started it all and made us fall in love with Bollywood cinema. This Bollywood tour will give you the real experience of the cinema industry and a chance to explore the behind the scenes and the art of movie-making.
After your hotel pick up, this 3 hours guided tour of the world’s largest film producing industry will start at a shooting sight. Learn more about the origin of Bollywood from your guide who will then escort and introduce you to a specially created studio, where you will get to enjoy the documentary showcasing 100 years of Bollywood cinema. Also, visit the artificially created sets like helipads, reservoirs, courts, churches, etc.
Sneak peek at behind the scenes activities of a movie, see technicians working, explore the process involved and if possible look into the star’s makeup room and maybe you will get to click pictures with some of them.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome Drink
- Entry/Admission - Goregaon Film city
What's excluded :
- Personal and Shopping Expenses
- Tips and Gratitude
- Pick up and Drop off Services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goregaon Film city, Mumbai 400065 India
This 3 hours guided tour of the world's largest film producing industry will start at Goregaon Filmcity - One of the famous filming studio in Mumbai. Learn more about the origin of Bollywood from your guide who will then escort and introduce you to a specially created studio, where you will get to enjoy the documentary showcasing 100 years of Bollywood cinema
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2, Film City Complex, Aarey Colony, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Invato Travel