Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Dubrovnik Private Tour
If you want to spend the perfect day then this private trip is just for you.
Visit another country in just one day. Enjoy the ride through Adriatic coast and Balkan countryside. Stop in Neum for coffee break, the only seaside town of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Relax at Kravice Waterfalls where you can swim and enjoy the hot summer days. Visit Mostar, known for its famous Bridge. The Bridge is on UNESCO World Heritage List. It was built in 16 century. The streets of the Old town are full of traditional food which is definitely worth a try.
Mostar can not be described, you just need to go, see and feel and then you will know.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Kravice Waterfalls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elafiti Islands, north-west of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enjoy in the ride trough Adriatic coast and admire view on the Elaphite Islands. The Elafiti are a group of islands located west of Dubrovnik. With its beautiful landscapes and the sandy beaches attract many tourists.
Pass By: Neretva River, Pla, Mostar 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
It is said that this river is the coldest river in the world. It is known for its emerald green color, clean and upstream drinking water. Because of its green color, they call it the Nile of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The natural wonder of Bosnia and Herzegovina. A place where you can relax and enjoy the summer hot days. Be sure to bring a swimsuit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The highlight of the trip. Mostar Old Town and its iconic bridge hides a long history, a story about war and much more. Town where the East meets the West will definitely fascinate you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation.If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact local supplier to arrange pickup location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.